Not for any particular reason - I was moody, the office was tedious, and I was just feeling stuck in my circumstances and attitude. Meh. MEH. Funks happen to everyone now and then though, right?
- I did my Tuesday run despite the rain (and I didn't even melt!)
- Despite work being B-A-N-A-N-A-S on Wednesday, I made time to go to the gym and do a strength circuit during lunch, and it really helped my mood.
- I spent some time with my oldest and best friend, and it was soothing to my soul. Seeing her interact with my daughter is priceless.
- A pedicure and a car wash. When my feet and my vehicle are on point, the world just feels like a friendlier, more orderly place to be.
- My husband had a job interview (pause a moment to put some good energy out in the universe for him......... okay, thanks) on Thursday, so I came home two hours early to watch Amaliya. We took a long walk, she pushed her own stroller all over town, and I drank a full fat mocha latte. Bliss.
- Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. Too much. Despite the progress I've made, I am still an emotional eater.
- Letting my bad mood carry over into the weekend. I only get one day per week to wake up naturally, laze around and make breakfast, and do things with my family. Whenever I waste one of these precious mornings feeling pissy and resentful, I inevitably regret it.
- Putting old mashed potatoes down the garbage disposal, which clogged it. Irritating.
- Sunday: 15 fabulous miles.
- Monday: Off.
- Tuesday: 3.6 miles in the rain. Very unpleasant.
- Wednesday: 30 minute strength circuit, focused on legs.
- Thursday: 45 minute full-body strength circuit.
- Friday: 6 miles.
- Saturday: Off. Spent an hour walking around downtown carrying a toddler.
How was your week?